Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday for my son!

hi ladies,

My son's bday was last Sunday. We had a small gathering of close friends and relatives and it was super fun! really enjoyed it!!

So for today's post, it is his b day cards... :).I made an endless card and Diamond top card for him.. For now I will show you the second one..

The instructions for making this card is here.


Just stickers on the top- from the Echo Park country drive collection. and itsy bitsy PP.

And these are the triangular gate fold thank you cards I made for them.


The doily in the centre done with Baby's breath punch.Sentiment from inkadinkado.PP is from Daisy n Dandelion Paper pack.Here is the standing view


Hope you like it!! Will be back with my endless card soon

4 comments:

  1. oh wow.. This looks awesome... your son must have loved it.. and this gatefold card folds unique.. I gotta try it.. Thanks for sharing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards ...thanks for the inspiration .I loved the car card too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card for a boy

    Happy Birthday to your son from blogland!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!.. super awesome card!.. the thank you cards are adorable!.. love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time in appreciating my work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...