Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Varnas Jus mom, Background Builder and vintage Love


Today we shall see the cards for Jus Mom , Mother's day . Hope I am boring u with my cards :)







Background Builder #1



This is one vintage set, that is so sweet!!  :) This is the stamp



            And these are the vintage cards, that I came up with,these are not my style!Got chance to try that!

       Hope you liked all the Varnas cards, I showed you for the past few days!And thank you all for taking time to appreciate my work.It means so much!!   Just in case , you have nt seen the Border FusionLovely Birds and Holi cards, you can check them out now and drool over the stamps!!

Thanks for stopping by
Priya

2 comments:

  1. Superb cards!! Love the way u have used same stamp in different styles. Gorgeous they are.

    Jyoti
    jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. u showed so many ways to used the stamp... esp i love the first card.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time in appreciating my work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...